How to Join Vestal LEAH
Membership is open to any area homeschooling family provided that they agree to the following:
- Prospective members will need to read our Statement of Faith and understand that while they are not required to agree with every point, they will be expected to conduct themselves in a manner consistent with Biblical teaching and generally accepted Christian conduct. This means that the conduct of any member cannot be allowed to damage the testimony of Christ as outlined in Col. 3:12-17 and Eph. 5:2.
- Prospective members must also understand the above stated purpose and conduct themselves accordingly.
- Members whose conduct violates the above two points may be asked to leave.
The benefits of LEAH Membership include:
- participation in Vestal LEAH meetings, field trips, and other activities
- participation in Region 6 LEAH sports, activities and events
- privilege to vote for officers to serve on Steering Committee
- discount on Home School Legal Defense Association (HSLDA) membership
- subscription to NYS LEAH Quarterly Newsletter, "The Messenger"
- legal updates on issues affecting home education in New York State (via e-mail)
- becoming a member of the Vestal LEAH and Bing-Area email groups which enable you to receive and send email announcements, chapter information, and other pertinent home school information.
2020/2021 Registration Details
Registration Cost: $35
This is broken down as follows:
$30 NY State LEAH membership dues
$5 Vestal LEAH local membership dues
(sports/activites insurance is included in your NY State LEAH dues)
Register by mail only
Print out the attached form, complete it, and mail it with your check to:
Bill and Cheryl Moy
1223 Pops Hobby Lake Road
Brackney, PA 18812
Check payable to: Vestal LEAH
God bless you and your families as you choose to educate and train them up in the way they should go!!!!